Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Every Shirt XXX: W:O:A 2008

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Wacken 2008
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2008
provenance: festival

This one, pretty obviously, was picked up at the '08 Wacken Open Air, and may have been the dead-last available of this design, at least when I picked it up. As detailed in the rundown of the festival, it was down to me and a fat(ter) guy for the last two in this style, and I let him take the larger one, leaving me with this, which marginally fits, and even if/when I get my act together and lose the fatbelt around the waist, it's still going to be tight across the chest.

I normally opt for Black Stage gear, but this year, like about 69,999 other festivalgoers, I had to have something with the date and the Iron Maiden logo on it, because this was kind of epochal. And by the time I got around to hitting the merch stand, mostly everything else was sold out. Good enough; this shirt is just fine.

No comments: