Monday, April 13, 2009

Every Shirt XV: Kreator 2009 tour

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Kreator Hordes of Chaos tour demon
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2009
provenance: band

This is a prime reason why this project is going to take longer than initially anticipated. As I remain a metalhead and continue going to shows, I will continue to acquire shirts, especially tour shirts, which will go right on the pile and become part of the pool. This isn't "every shirt as of when I started, and the rest can get stuffed", it's "every shirt", and every shirt will be given consideration.

I got this one this past weekend at the gig in the last post, half because it was a cool design and half because the other tour shirt wasn't. The spiky postmodern-sculpture head doesn't look that great on the actual Hordes of Chaos album, and it looks even less good huge as the centerpiece of a shirt. This here is not only proof that Kreator can do wrong occasionally, but that I can correctly recognize and draw attention to it. This said, I still think their '90s records don't suck as much as advertised.

No comments: