Friday, April 17, 2009

Every Shirt XIX: Necrophagist - Demon

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Necrophagist - demon
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2007
provenance: band

This is one of my less favorite shirts, due to a certain lack of coherence in the design, which looks less like cool chaos and more like a muddy mess than my other Necrophagist shirts. I'm pretty sure that I got this one at the 2007 Summer Slaughter due to 1) a lack of better options and b) the fact that Mohammed Suicmez and Marco Minneman are freaking awesome. Seriously, if you sit through a solo like the one that Minneman put up at that gig and don't support whatever band he's playing with, you've got to be deaf, blind, and probably retarded.

I've got work this morning and Metalfest the rest of the day; nearly all the good bands are playing today, so the review of last night's Ravage gig will be along in a bit, and the next of these may be a little late tomorrow.

No comments: