Saturday, May 02, 2009

Every Shirt XXXIII: Dark Tranquillity - Terminus

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Dark Tranquillity - Terminus
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2007
provenance: band

I picked this up from the band on their last US tour, in support of Fiction (before said record was out) and of The Haunted. I can't remember a lot about that show; I went essentially right from the airport getting back from Texas out to the gig, and was kind of in a haze; just disconnected bits and pieces. This may have contributed to me not getting the album this shirt is from for a while; the shirt similarly is a bit of a haze, and has languished in the bottom of my shirt pile for a long time.

Review from last night may be up in a bit; no idea when I'm going to finish the Metalfest piece.

No comments: