Friday, May 22, 2009

Every Shirt LIV: Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2008
provenance: band

This one dates back to just about the first show of '08, or at least the first major one; they opened up for BDM on a bill that, at least per my excessively undergroundized perspective, seemed to be playing in reverse. I'm not sure if they had the record that this design is from at that gig yet, or if I legitimized my internet copy later, but I do recall that Bill was kinda confused at some points of the process that resulted in the shirt purchase. I stuck on, though, and made sure I only got back the change I was due; bands can get bent around however they like, but it's up to us to be conscientious when this might interfere with them getting the props and/or business that they deserve.

Of course, he might just be bad at math...but then again, even a singer in Decrepit Birth will probably get acquainted with various ways to split up 13- and 17-counts into 4/4, and with messing with how numbers fit together.

No comments: