Friday, May 15, 2009

Every Shirt XLVII: Nachtmystium

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Nachtmystium
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2007
provenance: band

Odds are that I picked this one up at the Middle East after seeing this band in support of Watain, which was perhaps the most epic non-festival performance of that year. However, I also saw them a couple other times, on Metalfest and also at Mark's supporting 1349. Regardless, this is a pretty killer shirt design, perhaps more TRVE KVLT BLACK METAL than the band's occasional detours into black'n'roll and psychedelia may strictly warrant.

There was a mild kickup around the end of last year about them being potentially NS -- they aren't -- but even if they were, I wouldn't delist or destroy this shirt, as the one actual NSBM shirt in my collection will demonstrate, whenever the hell I get that far down in the pile for it.

No comments: