Saturday, May 09, 2009

Every Shirt XLI: W:O:A Black Stage 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: W:O:A 2005 Black Stage "alt" design
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2005
provenance: festival

This shirt, though there's no explicit indication of the year, is from Wacken '05, where it was an alternate design for the Black Stage, incorporating prominent pentagram and upturned cross elements. This makes it Wicked Metal, and since I also picked up a longsleeve with the full lineup, I didn't feel any pressure to get something from the Black Stage with individual band names (including, that year, Dissection) on it.

Since this was while I was living in Germany, I also got one of these as a souvenir for my brother, so there's at least one more of these in the US; if you spot one on a tall drink of water out in the Pioneer Valley, it's probably him.

No comments: