Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Every Shirt LVIII: Wolves In The Throne Room

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Wolves In The Throne Room - Black Cascade tour
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2009
provenance: band

As the tour info and year indicate, this shirt is from me not seeing the band at Great Scott during Laugh At K. Because He Is Moving Apartments During MDF Run-Up Week '09, which is described in a review that is still not typed in yet. I'm pretty sure I like the old logo better, but since this is not really a band that tours a lot, I felt I kind of had to get something with the date that I was at on it. This turned out to be prescient, as the band got stuck in Providence and didn't end up playing the third of their New England dates, which I was considering driving down to as a make-up for this one.

Said review will be entered as soon as my brother and I finish cleaning up our old apartment to hand it back over, as at that point I'll get back home in a state other than 'dead'; posting during the day is of course impossible because my boss is on vacation this week and my workload is effectively doubled. Depending on how the managerial situation gets straightened out, there may be some handwringing about Celtic (regrettably, only runners-up in the world's-tallest-midget competition that is the SPL this year) as well.

No comments: