Saturday, May 30, 2009

Every Shirt LXII: Dissection - Reaper longsleeve

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Dissection longsleeve
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2005
provenance: catalog

Ordered at the same time as yesterday's shirt, this one is a little larger, and has the distinction of being the first shirt I wore to Wacken. This turned out to be quite prudent, not having a jacket, as the weather was quite shitty by turns in 2005, and despite my general distaste for long sleeves, being able to pull them down was useful in a few instances.

This was also the only shirt I wore at Wacken 2005, which by the time I got back to the Dresden streetcar system, had me seriously concerned that I was going to get arrested for causing a public disturbance just by sitting there and stinking. Subsequent years have been less vile, but subsequent years also have not included a six-hour inter-city train ride after Hamburg.

No comments: