Sunday, May 31, 2009

Every Shirt LXIII: Abacinate

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Abacinate
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2008
provenance: festival/band

Technically, this shirt is festival-sourced, since I got it at NEDF 2008, but it's also band-sourced, since I got it from the band rather than from one of the label vendors. The band themselves were the better of the two non-New England acts that I saw; this year will hopefully involve more -- through the basic means of going to both days and staying more or less the whole time.

Speaking of festivals, my gear-out is basically done for Wacken/Party.San this summer, and as last year, I'm going to be able to lug over small merch for any band who wants their shit given away in Germany. All that remains is to post this where someone's actually going to read it, then actually go to shows in order to pick up any wares I may need to peddle.

No comments: