Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Every Shirt XLV: Amon Amarth

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
size: 2XL (US)
vintage: 2006
provenance: band

This one was picked up at their gig in December '06 supporting Bodom, which was the first time I'd seen them indoors, and the second overall. This was also the last time that they had a supporting slot on a US tour; they've been back twice since headlining, and if things hold true to form, they'll be back again headlining sometime this year. However, it's a cert that I'm going to see them again before the year's out, regardless; outdoors....and with the Jomsvikings.

/gloat;

Soon enough, I'm going to be done moving into my new place and able to mass out my gear for this summer. As with last year, it's highly likely that I'm going to have a significant amount of space in my gear for small merch to promote bands; we'll see how much gets dumped on me between then and the end of July to actually have to transport over.

No comments: