Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Every Shirt LI: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Iron Maiden - Powerslave
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2006
provenance: catalog

This shirt was in with the Nuclear Blast order that I did after getting back to the US, along with several others. It was probably the least necessary of them, as I eventually ended up getting a slightly revised version of this cover off their '08 tour, but I had no way of knowing that at the time. More importantly, Powerslave was the first Iron Maiden record I ever owned, and is still up there with Number of the Beast, Brave New World, and No Prayer For The Dying among personal favorites. (Hey, I did say personal favorites.)

This is a bad week to be moving. I missed both Sayyadina and Pigsty/Jig-Ai last night due to being sick, then Misery Index tonight due to catching up on moving shit. If I move quick like a bunny rabbit, I'll be able to catch Thrones tomorrow and hopefully Wolves In The Throne Room Thursday, but then have to lug junk around again on Friday instead of going to Lair of the Minotaur. Moving sucks balls, but especially in the Northeast the week leading up to MDF.

No comments: