This is the second repost of additions made to my ultimate metal jacket. If there are pictures missing in this or other reposts, let me know if you want to see them again.
Being the chronicle of what I added to my jacket since the last post.
All week, I did one patch per day, sometimes at the office, sometimes at home after getting off work. Huzzah nighshift and still having to be in during the daytime anyways.
24: Metallica patch, affixed. I did this in the office and didn't have my camera with me, so there is no pinned shot of this.
25: Kreator patch, pinned. I did the left side panel first, building from the bottom up.
26: Kreator patch, affixed. This was the only patch in this panel stack on which I didn't inadvertently tear the thread in half while sewing.
27: Nile patch, pinned. I briefly debated razoring off the "Black Seeds of Vengeance" part and making this a pure logo patch, but that totally spoils the composition, and I didn't feel like actually trimming it down and re-embroidering the seam (which I also don't know how to do).
28: Nile patch, affixed. This picture shows how the patches were really aligned, which is significantly straighter than it appeared in the last shot.
My studs came today. More accurately, my studs came today while I was asleep or already at the office, so I don't actually have them have them. Maybe Saturday or Monday.....
29: Maiden patch, pinned. Iron Maiden is the only band with multiple devices on this jacket, so far. I have another In Extremo pin that I may put on over the weekend.
30: Maiden patch, affixed. I'm not 100-percent happy with the bottom alignment, but given that the seams around the backpatch move out towards the shoulders, it is on fairly straight.
31: Right side panel patch stack. The left side will feature, from the bottom up, Blind Guardian, Immortal, and Destruction. There may also be some more non-specifically band-related patches in the upper reaches.