Thursday, June 18, 2009

Every Shirt LXXXI: Tankard - The Morning After

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Tankard - The Morning After
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2006
provenance: festival

This shirt is one of my least favorite, despite having the wicked badass cover of probably my favorite Tankard record on the front. Why? Because it has that awesome graphic, and remains the smallest allegedly-XL shirt in my collection. This is debatably smaller than a US L, and, as discussed on other Tankard shirts, this is somewhat of an endemic problem with this band's merchandise. Seriously what the hell.


Also:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Wat drauf. I haz it. If you're familiar with who I am in real life, I can be prevailed upon to lug your band's small merch over to Germany and give it away at these festivals.

No comments: