Thursday, July 23, 2009

Every Shirt CXVI: Skinless

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Skinless
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2007
provenance: band

The last of these for a while, this shirt was picked up in early- to mid-'07 and has done good service since. I'm not sure if it's been overseas or not; maybe not in a festival capacity, but it's likely I lugged it over on unrelated business; it's a good shirt, if not especially uncommon, and that's kind of a bonus when you figure in the possibility of loss or damage.

As noted, this series is going to be going on hiatus for most of the next three weeks, as I go over to Europe, have adventures, thrash out at festivals, and in general do everything inimical to wearing a different metal shirt every day and taking pictures of it. There will be copious reportage on those subjects after I get back, and potentially some live commentary during the journey, though this depends on what of my gear is functioning and how dead I am personally during the inter-festival periods. After I get back Stateside, the series will resume, and probably continue to run into mid-September; I'm anticipating a decent amount of shirt gain out of the trip, and then there's NEDF as well before supplies are likely to run out.

No comments: