Sunday, July 12, 2009

Every Shirt CV: Dragonforce

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage tour
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2006
provenance: band

This one was picked up on the occasion of the band's US debut at the 2006 NEMHF, which was the better of the two times I've seen this band so far. Like a lot of people who started listening to them back -- shit, nearly a decade ago, before Universal made them change their name, I remain convinced that they are better than they have presented so far in terms of being able to a) stay in tune live and b) put out records that sound different from each other. Sam had largely resolved problem (a) by the time this show came around, but at least of last telling, (b) was still under progress. I still don't own Ultra Beatdown DX Para Para Remix or whatever the hell the current record is called, so I can't confirm or deny; if they're not playing against anyone I want to see when they go on at Wacken this year, I may have some more information.

No comments: