Saturday, September 12, 2009

Every Shirt CXLVIII: Random Acts of Violence

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Random Acts of Violence
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2006
provenance: band

I probably got this one off the band at this show at the end of 2006, but in truth, there are a lot fewer possibilities on that than there ought to be. My younger brother, who's not particularly active in the scene, has maybe seen them more times than I have, as during the heyday of their activity (between 2003 and this point) I tended to spend a lot of time in Michigan or Germany. As might be inferred, this band isn't together any more, but if you like hardcore-driven thrash metal with melodic leads, they're worth digging up, either for the Cathartes Aura EP this shirt is from, or the earlier full-length that I keep forgetting the name of.

No comments: