Monday, September 07, 2009

Every Shirt CXLIII: Wacken 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Wacken:Open:Air 2005
size: XL (EU)
vintage: 2005
provenance: festival

This shirt was a latter choice at this festival; I'd gotten my brothers other shirts, but wanted one with the full lineup, and by the time I got around to it (back in the day, there were fewer people, but no on-site ATMs; you had to go into the village and fight off the flies to get your cash out -- with a stick! -- and then hike back -- uphill both ways! wi' only a handful of gravel tae eat!) this was about all there was left. Like my other Euro longsleeves in this size, it's a little tight, and that coupled with the sleeves contributes to it not getting worn a lot, which is just all right; the less wear, the longer I'm able to dredge this out, point at the back, and say "yes, I did see Dissection on this fest, and Sentenced doing one of their last shows ever".

No comments: