Monday, September 07, 2009

Every Shirt CXLIV: Dying Fetus

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

shirt: Dying Fetus
size: XL (US)
vintage: 2008
provenance: band

This is from that oddest of all possible bills gig back in October of last year, though from the band that really should have been headlining. It's a flat awesome design, but for some reason keeps migrating to the bottom of piles; it'd been a while since I wore this when I started this ridiculous project up in March, and each successive move of the pile has seen it go from near the top to right at the bottom. Fortunately, though, this means this long and pointless march is nearly over.

I'm probably not going to Edguy this week since I'm on call (and their last album wasn't the greatest); something else may appear here in that show's place tomorrow. This was also the reason I regrettably missed Ravage's CD release last night.

No comments: